• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Email issues at Aero

denny@aero

It has come to our attention that recently many of our outgoing emails have been going into customers spam / junk folder. This is mainly affecting gmail accounts and is due to some recent changes by Google and them making big changes to their email system and applying new authentication rules.

We have made some changes here to our email settings to hopefully meet Googles new requirements , this may take a few days to take affect.

If you have been waiting for or expecting a reply from us please check you junk folder and add us to your trusted senders list.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue but hope to be back on track this week

Attachments

• computer.jpg
    computer.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 22

denny@aero

Hey Denny! As you contacted me last week, it went straight to my regular primary folder on Gmail. Have a great week!
it is possible that because i sent that from my personal mailbox rather than some of our automated mailboxes such as order confirmations and sizing queries which are sent from orders@ or enquiries@ mail boxes .

Hopefully it will all get sorted in the coming days.

John Lever

It has come to our attention that recently many of our outgoing emails have been going into customers spam / junk folder. This is mainly affecting gmail accounts and is due to some recent changes by Google and them making big changes to their email system and applying new authentication rules.

We have made some changes here to our email settings to hopefully meet Googles new requirements , this may take a few days to take affect.

If you have been waiting for or expecting a reply from us please check you junk folder and add us to your trusted senders list.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue but hope to be back on track this week

Many of my regular news letters from sellers have also gone into spam. To prevent this from happening you need to mark the sender as Trusted or Safe