• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC returns

shiloh

Hello Johnny,

I returned an A-2 jacket to ELC this year. (I didn't like the mismatching panels on that jacket) In my case ELC refunded just the shipping for another jacket to me, not my shipping of the first jacket returning to ELC. I never bothered to ask for refunding as Gary was always a very nice person to deal with. In my case it cost me EUR 18,- from Holland back to ELC. Gary produced me a second jacket just as I wanted the jacket to be and shipped the new jacket back to me free postage.

Good luck ,

Shiloh

quote="johnny english"]Has anyone had an experience of returning items to ELC under "Waranty".
Do they pay the postage both ways ?[/quote]

dadgad

I returned a pair of 'pink' trousers (not my cup of tea) and I payed the shipping to UK.

I would like to mention the great free service they offered allowing me to get absolutely for free in a relatively short time a zipper slider for a BR Black Ma-1 purchased a couple of years ago in Japan at Hinoya Ueno-Tokyo.
They acted as go-between asking nothing in return, hats off.