• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Hartmann

Andrew

ausreenactor said:
Andrew!

Velcome to zee Hartmann Appreciation Society. My civvie mates raise an eyebrow and give a sideways glance to the A-2's, B-10's and L-2A's but they loved the ELC Hartmann unanimously. And with good reason. Trim fit, good hide. I really regret offloading the 44 I had. Given that Toowoomba winter is starting now? I could not put an Iron Cross and shoulder boards on it. Picked up the Summer Jacket in it's stead and thought I picked up the Chinese version of the Luftwaffe jacket cheaply. However a month in no sign of the jacket, despite paying GBP65 for DHL shipping. No response from Seller and commenced the Paypal claim/dispute for the first time. There is a 40 Hartmann on the ELC guestbook but I think a 42 would be perfect. Well done..

Couchy

Thanks Trev- I guess ou sold as it was too big. I just love this thing and it's so versatile. The thin blanket liners a welcome addition too.

I'm now wishing I could have seen it new- there ya go HE, it'll be worth the wait to get a new one.