• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC GOLDEN BOOK AT OTT PRICE

havocpaul

Just because it has a BIN price that high doesn't mean it's worth that or will ever sell, maybe seller remembers a while back a couple went for inflated prices and he's trying to cash in, there's plenty about, my friend's aviation bookshop recently sold a copy for £6.50.

Roughwear

I started this thread because I thought the price of the Golden Book had dropped right back after some sold for £30+ a year ago. This one is highly unlikely to sell and I was amused by the BIN.

Marv

GoodTimesGone said:
The same thing occurred with Hell-Bent For Leather awhile back. Some sellers listed copies for sale at exorbitant prices because it was out of print. There was a thread on this forum about that. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12554&hilit=hell+bent+for+leather
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Tom
My copy of this also resides on my bookshelf..... :)