• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

elc elite a2

Roughwear

They cost £950 new, which is far too much. £700 would be a fairer price IMO. I really can't see many people wearing this CBI jacket much, unless to the odd airshow in the USA! :lol:

Rutger

Anyway. it's gone now for that ott price, but cheaper than ELC, so someone had a bargain ;) .

If I remember well, this range had very favourable reviews last autumn on VLJ, with the time worn effect now much better executed, and the patches receiving praise. That's from memory though, too lazy to search.

I'd guess this range will very seldomly make it to ebay, for what ELC are asking for it I'd drive from Holland to them just to make sure it would fit, rather than having it sent. In line with the fitting issue, I wonder if they should be Rough Wears always or if it's possible to chose your own contract.

Is the time worn effect done before cuffs, waist and lining are sewn in?

Persimmon

Dr H said:
:oops:
Am I going to have to try and re-size another image?

Ian
That wuld be a good idea.
The King of A1's need an appropriate avatar !!
Otherwise I might have to start calling you Patches !

Dr H

Patches indeed :eek:

I particularly like this one as I wear spats with a suit... :ugeek:

Peter Graham

Sold for £825 ! The seller has had three negative feedbacks in the past month. If I was the buyer I'd be slightly nervous.