• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC CABLE RAINCOAT A2

havocpaul

quote:

By the way .... I was actually there when Roughwear went in to the ELC tent to buy that Cable Goatskin ...... The speed of the man was awsome !! I have not seen such bravery from a family man in many many years .....Respect ! :lol: :lol:

Yes, but 'her indoors' remains indoors...he doesn't bring her to the shows does he?!

havocpaul

Oh well, expect to see my unworn ELC B-10 and my ELC house goat with the re-dye look go on the sales page this week :roll: Here we go again !

J_H[/quote]

What size is your house goat respray look? I've always fancied a respray A-2 in the style seen during the Korean conflict.

Roughwear

Cliff said:
Yes, but 'her indoors' remains indoors...he doesn't bring her to the shows does he?!

I think think the family was there too !!!! :eek:

This sounds a bit like Dad's Army-her indoors! I had several family members at Legends, including my sister, nephews and brother in law.

rich

deeb7 said:
Roughwear said:
This sounds a bit like Dad's Army-her indoors!

It was Minder, Sir ...... Arthur Daley. :shock:

AKA 'she who must be obeyed'. Andrew's got some front, I have to work on the premise that it's easier to seek forgiveness than get permission......... :D

Just remembered - Elizabeth was Mainwaring's wife, you do hear her coming down the stairs in one episode!

Roughwear

Chatting to Cliff at Duxford he said he had sufficient jackets for his wife not to spot new arrivals. This is much the case with me. My wife-she who must be obeyed-can't tell one from another! ;)

havocpaul

And we'll never own as many jackets as they own shoes/handbags....ironically since I've been single again this past two years I haven't bought any new jackets but with two daughters living with me I guess I'd still have to sneak a new one through the door!

Roughwear

havocpaul said:
And we'll never own as many jackets as they own shoes/handbags....ironically since I've been single again this past two years I haven't bought any new jackets but with two daughters living with me I guess I'd still have to sneak a new one through the door!

Perhaps you will have to do this if you buy one of the new ELC jackets at American Classics in September. ;)