• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC B-6 Rough Wear 48” chest new to me

Officer Dibley

Mentioned elsewhere that i’d bought this. Well, it arrived today !

Here it is

54203FE0-911E-457E-8889-51698293C535.jpeg
2F0391F3-35CF-47CE-96C9-D8C83D83C4AB.jpeg

It’s a stunning jacket !! Looks pretty much unworn. Warm !
Here’s the obligatory fit pic Burt :cool:

50F38470-0259-46AC-9478-50AB6F5905B1.jpeg
FB834659-C54D-4885-9A1D-C9760FB47E39.jpeg

The lighting doesn't show the colour anything like it is.
Nice and light, the bi-swing back is great and will allow me to drive my wife’s MX-5 / Miata without restriction.
Two thumbs up or, as we say in the UK, chuffed to bits !

ButteMT61

I think it doesn't fit and you should offer it up :D
Great looking coat. Living where I do and having spent about two weeks now in ~100ºf temps, I have to stop myself from buying a sheepie of any sort for the 12 days a year I could use it.
Well done.

Clark J

Shit Burt ur right !!,,,,, Dave looks like a garbage bag on you !! I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public wearing that rag in the great UK !!!!!!! You must send it off to the crap bag USA where no one knows any better because we are without a sense of style !

Officer Dibley

Clark, the guy i bought my B-6 from is also selling a B-3 Rough Wear in a 46” chest. I absolutely cannot spend any more money on jackets. Ifbyou want his deteils, pm me. He’s your side of The Pond too

Clark J

Thanks but had a Nice B-3 and even in Minnesota I rarely wore it . The D-1/B-6 is the best for me . And yes I did sell my 2 Eastman D-1s too which I regret to this day
Clark, the guy i bought my B-6 from is also selling a B-3 Rough Wear in a 46” chest. I absolutely cannot spend any more money on jackets. Ifbyou want his deteils, pm me. He’s your side of The Pond too

Officer Dibley

The risk Brice is that she’ll then find out just how expensive my addiction is ! Lol I buy “off-grid” ;)

She has seen another lady in an A-2 and hbt trousers and made noises about an A-2 ....

Pilot

Do you honestly believe she does not know?... Surely she handles internet very well...and...then...
She is smart and kind and lets you believe, she does not know...:)
Thats another big advantage of collecting originals... very hard to track and trace ;-)

Griffon_301

Nice jacket! And it looks great on you :) owning the same one, I can attest that ladies like it :) my significant other rolled her eyes too in disbelief when I told her that I am about to add a B-6 to the collection and said that after a B-3, a B-10, and a B-15 who needs a B-6? When she saw it though she nodded and gave her ok...