• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC B-10 Roughwear

chamboid

I have the opportunity to buy a brand new ELC B-10 in my size for 300 quid including shipping form Hongkong. I am tempted, but are they really as good as everyone says they are? I have a Buzz B-15 and love it, but am also in the market for a decent A-2 and been looking and BK Roughwears. I have a Lost worlds A-2 which is a great jacket, but not exceedingly accurate, but want one in a dark seal or seal colour.

Basically, do I take the B-10 as it's about 150 quid cheaper than from ELC or hold on till I take the plunge on a BK...

Taking into consideration the problems Platon seems to be having getting the right shades of seal

thought on the back of a picture postcard please.

Dr H

Take the plunge - excellent jacket, you won't regret it.
Wearing mine now - extremely warm.

Roughwear

ELC make the most accurate B-10 repro. There is discussion of repro B-10s in the cloth section. £300 seems a fair price for a new ELC B-10, providing you can avoid a large customs bill!

TankBuster

I have always been a fan of the ELC B-10. All you have to do is read a few posts about them and I'm sure my praise will be in there somewhere. :lol: I don't think you will ever have a complaint about the accuracy of it. They make the best B-10 out there right now.

Clark J

TankBuster said:
I have always been a fan of the ELC B-10. All you have to do is read a few posts about them and I'm sure my praise will be in there somewhere. :lol: I don't think you will ever have a complaint about the accuracy of it. They make the best B-10 out there right now.
Yah what he said!!

Chris217

Heres some pictures of my ELC B-10. Its by far one of my favorite jackets.
JaciesBirthday022.jpg

JaciesBirthday021.jpg