• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC at Duxford

marco77

Anyone has pics of ELC at Duxford Airshow ? I think we can see more what jackets are really especially about colors .
Thanks

ASCooke

Not the best....but hope they help?

100.jpg

099.jpg

100.jpg

Now that's funny . . . or maybe not. Is he traveling on a US passport? How did he get by British immigration officials? What kind of device might be in that satchel? Should someone warn Gary?

stubbyeighth

ASCooke

atkins said:
why hasn't he post anymore?

I just took two covert pics of the ELC tent at Flying Legends last year. I wasn't sure if it was cool or not to overtly Pap their wares?

A

Anonymous

stubbyeighth said:
100.jpg

Now that's funny . . . or maybe not. Is he traveling on a US passport? How did he get by British immigration officials? What kind of device might be in that satchel? Should someone warn Gary?

stubbyeighth

The satchel is full of Good Wear buisiness cards and leather samples .He had a message for the English people he was caught trying to splice into the Duxford PA system !.

Jeff

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
atkins said:
why hasn't he post anymore?

rotenhahn said:
I've been warned- I have a cloud hanging over my head but this latest thing is just too much- like fighting with a 12 year old- ("I'm young and cool and idealistic- you're OLD and MEAN!"). Lately the forum's become like some weird corollary to the Woody Allen quote: "Any club which wouldn't have the likes of Tranquility and p40 is no club for me!" So- see ya!

Andrew

Groucho wrote the original inspiration for that one, circa 1950-1952;

"Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.”

Very nicely done Rich.

Cliff

Here are my shots of his old stand from about 3 years ago...

Eastman2.jpg

Eastman1.jpg

Eastman3.jpg

Garys new stand tends to keep the goods covered up more.....

ELCDuxford07E.jpg

marco77

hi Cliff , that's exactly what I am looking for !!!!
great shots !!!!
thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

jack aranda

As a relative new kid on the block, I'll ask who is the guy in the white t-shirt and why is his presence at the ELC booth such a point of hilarity? Thanks.

Vcruiser

jack aranda said:
As a relative new kid on the block, I'll ask who is the guy in the white t-shirt and why is his presence at the ELC booth such a point of hilarity? Thanks.

Jack
He is a member here who was quite opinionated(to say the least) and critical of ELC...but hasn't posted in a while. As previously stated the person at the ELC booth has been changed to resemble him as a joke.
Van