• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC 1401 / 27752

josisek

Anyone know the epaulette length on an ELC 1401 or 27752 (size 40)? Preferably one of their newer production runs (within the past 18 months, as I think they changed their pattern slightly).

Also, anyone have a Warhorse (or time worn) version? Just wondering what you think of it after it's been worn a while.

Thanks!

Roughwear

josisek said:
Anyone know the epaulette length on an ELC 1401 or 27752 (size 40)? Preferably one of their newer production runs (within the past 18 months, as I think they changed their pattern slightly).

Also, anyone have a Warhorse (or time worn) version? Just wondering what you think of it after it's been worn a while.

Thanks!

I have a size 42 RW 1401-p in warhorse time worn hh and it is an excellent jacket. I bought it back in September and have worn it quite alot since then. I will take some pictures to show the wear tomorrow.

josisek

Thanks. If you dont mind, can you give me the epaulette length off your size 42 ... it 'll give me an idea of what the size 40 is. Thanks.

Roughwear

josisek said:
Thanks. If you dont mind, can you give me the epaulette length off your size 42 ... it 'll give me an idea of what the size 40 is. Thanks.

They are 7 and a 1/4 inches or 18.4 cm

josisek

Roughwear, I'd like to see the pics of your war horse 1401 if you can get around to it.

Thanks!
Jeff

Members online

Latest posts