• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY TROUBLE

rob75IT

Hi Guys
What do you do if the seller don't want to sell you the item you won?
A couple of days ago I have had a direct offer for an old cabinet.
I accepted the offer and husked for the total amount. The seller didn't answer, after 3 days and 3 mails he opened an action for unpaid item. Than he contacted ebay and say that we have found an agreement and we want to cancel the auction. Than sent me this mail:
I apologize about the inconvenience but I will be unable to sell you this item for the this price I was trying to sell this piece for a friend with a reserve of $5000 I did not realize that with a second chance offer the reserve price is not taken into consideration
I refuse the agreement and report to eBay but know???????
It is for me kind of offensive he didn't answered and try to find an agreement, he reported as unpaid.
Do you have any tip?
Thanks
Roberto

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
rob75IT said:
Do you have any tip?

I don't think there's anything else to do, Roberto.

The guy's a jerk, but you can't force him to sell, just be thankful that you didn't pay.

Oh, and if you get the chance ... Neg the crap out of him.

rob75IT

Hi Guys
Can do noting for it. The only think ebay could do is suspend the guy but that will help me to have item and will not even help the seller.
Thank you for your support
Roberto

jacketimp

rob75IT said:
Hi Guys
Can do noting for it. The only think ebay could do is suspend the guy but that will help me to have item and will not even help the seller.
Thank you for your support
Roberto

que sara sara............. :(

rob75IT

che sara sara.....
whatever will be will be........
next auction will bring to see......
che sara sara :)