• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay- Good Wear Doniger A2 Size 46

Changeling

Very nice Goodwear Doniger A-2 in a size 46, Start price 395 Euro.

Changeling

Colour wise, not sure if it`s just the indoor lighting, on Good Wears site I saw a sold sale jacket size 42 and the russet goatskin looked fantastic by comparison with this jacket in the listing on Ebay.

Pilot

Well made historically accurate GW, sure...but very plane , no grain hide...
Was for sure a test/try jacket.
Anyway, no holes, no patches, no funky decoration...will sure sell.

ausreenactor

It's eBay. It's like a game of chess. The BK Dubow is now at $575 and I am out. I can buy a Dubow Dubow in a 42 to be more certain.

I will wait and throw a bid on the late, factoring in that shipping to Ties will be cheaper for me than shipping my BR RW.

It's not real money until you have to pay it. I am just making other people pay more at this point for messing with my plans.

Same goes for Yahoo. If the shipping costs and final price comprises a potential flip down the line I don't buy it. Just had my posting cash hit the bank and I hit E-9 WO1 on Friday so there is a big pay jump coming. Three soldiers in any hundred will hit E-9 in their careers. Perhaps I need to order a new ELC as a "go me' reward...?

Pilot

This GW Doninger should be sold by now. Wonder why.
No holes, no funny patches or decoration...Not even a bid.
Maybe because of Italy? Something funky?

ausreenactor

It is not a Buy It Now auction. Just realised when I made the offers. It is a starting bid and you can offer above the start. Brilliant initiative. Start it where you want and see who really wants it.. Might list a few over Chrissy. Have way too many BR jackets sitting in the bags unworn...

Will throw on a late bid... up to a point...