• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Feedback

Roughwear

I just logged to on Ebay and noticed my feedback has suddenly changed from 98% to 100% as neutral feedback is no longer lumped together with negative feedback. This is a most welcome change and I'm glad Ebay has seen sense at last. Have others found the same?

Roughwear

Leadsky said:
I wouldn't know- only ever had 100% feedback :cool:

Lucky you! At least with the Ebay rule change you wont encounter the seller who leaves you a neutral because you complain that the item still hasn't arrived after four weeks (UK item to me in the UK). :eek:

C.J.

This is a little off topic, but. How long does one usually take to pay for an item sold? I've only made one transaction on ebay up until last week and it was a purchase. But, last Friday, I sold my M-422a via ebay and the winning bidder hasn't made payment yet. Today will be five days since the close of the auction. Is that a normal wait time for payment?

Roughwear

C.J. said:
This is a little off topic, but. How long does one usually take to pay for an item sold? I've only made one transaction on ebay up until last week and it was a purchase. But, last Friday, I sold my M-422a via ebay and the winning bidder hasn't made payment yet. Today will be five days since the close of the auction. Is that a normal wait time for payment?

I think the buyer is definitely being slow to pay. I usually get payment within a day. Have you contacted him to find out the reason for the delay?

DiamondDave

2 cents worth,

As a rule people have 10 days in which to complete the transaction... I have noted that some people take FULL advantage and make us as sellers wait, and wait and wait. Personally, I rarely buy anything that I cannot pay for immediately, as it seems to me that anything else is tantamount to "stealing other peoples time" and I find it most annoying.

As to the Feedback thing, Yes! Mine alsio changed back to where it should have always been... due to some dip sh**t leaving an unexplained neutral. I, for one, am glad that eBay chose to abolish this altogether Stupid rule!

DD

C.J.

Thanks, guys. I did contact him to congratulate him the day he won the auction. He said to expect payment soon? To me, soon is a half hour or so.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
C.J. said:
To me, soon is a half hour or so.

:)

Perhaps he needed to transfer funds to his PayPal account, and/or wait for pay day.

His feedback is all good, I don't think you'll have trouble with him.