• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Service

John Lever

I sent my RW A-2 back to swap for a 42, and they made me one the same day and it's already on it's way back to me, AND they are keeping the 44 just in case I am not happy with the 42.
The slider my very old RAF broke, I spoke to Allan and the next day a packet with some replacement obsolete sliders and rivets arrived. ALL FREE, Allan even offered a new fob but the old one looks the part.
That's pretty good service I think.

havocpaul

With all the (often unjust) criticism Eastman get, one area they cannot be pulled up on is their customer service, second to none.

airfrogusmc

I think a lot of us here in the US were put off with the rep we had here. From what I'm seeing in their jackets now and i'm hearing about their customer service which is probably the way it was for everyone else but us folks in the US I would surely give them another try in the future especially when it comes to sheepskin.

Grant

I agree, Eastman has always had great customer service - even here in the States.

airfrogusmc

Grant said:
I agree, Eastman has always had great customer service - even here in the States.

I think the problem for some here is we couldn't deal directly with Eastman. Grant if I remember correctly back in the day you had a problem too.