• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Pearl Kong A2 … Shipping From China ?? ………… This just seems very wrong !!

Chandler

"More than 10 available." Does that explain 2 different jackets in the images?

I think someone should inform Gary that there's an outfit using the Eastman name for search hits.

dinomartino1

In China the way they sell is different, shops make versions of the latest western. japanese, korean etc. fashions.
So you see pictures of the items with photos from fashion magazines etc. with people like Beckham etc. or from Japanese sources wearing the jacket and then the photos of their own product. They don't try to pass their offerings off as the original the problem is the resellers on aliexpress, ebay etc sometimes copy some or whole of the original ads and fail to mention which photos are are the actual item and which are the photos of the product it is based on. That A-2 is made by Cidu who are well known in China, their own shop says something like this, our version of the jacket eastman made for Catch 22 with some photos from the film and then their own jackets photos.
What you will not see in China is photos taken from the original makers webitses with no other photos and then trying to pass it off as their own product which is big problem on greedbay and etsy with sellers from Pakistan and India, I gave up making complaint because they don't do anything.
I see nothing wrong with how the the Chinese do this, nobody has an issue with very expensive Japnese denim that copies levis, lee etc.
Just about all the clothes we buy are copied off a more expensive brand, in China they are just more honest and open about it.
That A-2 the reseller on ebay is selling for $393 is $189 in China.

Last edited: