• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman House

London Cabbie

Do you own a house? what do you think? Seal or Russet..?
6BE6EA22-C8C0-4947-9C57-F17CA6D94AC3.jpeg
3BA673E6-D3FC-46C8-8EE6-D87D28A34A34.jpeg

B-Man2

Can’t find photo frm Catch 22 of someone wearing russet.
Check photos from the movie Pearl Harbor
Here ya go….

ausreenactor

Do you own a house? what do you think? Seal or Russet..?View attachment 70603View attachment 70604

Two... renting one out though....

Had a russet house bought new years ago when the Crown zipper was launched. Have a russet Pearl Harbour/.50 Cal now.

Soft and supple hide. Had some pics a couple of months ago. Cam get some more. Have four A-2s on the road trip with me. Days away from reuniting with four at home..

Tattoo A2

Nice looking jacket, its got the look, Ive got russet and seal Eastman A2s, I like the darker look better, think it ages better over time, like you said the light under coat starts peeking out.

Desoto

Hi guys,

Interesting thread, I have had good luck with Eastman's having owned about a half dozen of them .
I have mentioned on this forum that I have an Eastman. House seal goatskin A2 in 44 reg that has had very minor use that Ive been thinking of selling but I wonder what a "reasonable" asking price would be , a few fellows have suggested that maybe about half of what a new one would cost but I would appreciate some input.

Will probably transition to a repro G1 if I can find one I like.

BTW on the repro thread I have posted some WWII photos from Rome air depot flight test division .
Thanks

London Cabbie

I propose we build a trip to Eastman in the NewYear and the person who flys in from the furthest point gets to choose the date of trip. Taxi can take 6 body’s. Some refreshments will be included.