• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman custom B-3

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
I don't usually post the eBay links, but this one's gotta be the exception ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Eastman-Rough-Wear- ... 0270617330

A B-3 with two pockets .... it just looks so strange. I guess the "no customisation" policy has lapsed. So now's the time, if you ever wanted handwarmer pockets on an A-2, just go for it ....

And don't forget to ask for the letter of authenticity.

rich

I have to agree John, I think that symmetry ruins it. And like Deeb says, you'd have to question the validity of that certificate, it ought not have been issued IMO.
Hang on though, maybe this thing is catching on............ :)

BRB-3ava.jpg

Vcruiser

rich said:
I have to agree John, I think that symmetry ruins it. And like Deeb says, you'd have to question the validity of that certificate, it ought not have been issued IMO.
Hang on though, maybe this thing is catching on............ :)

BRB-3ava.jpg

He needs two more straps hanging down with bright buckles...and a fleece hat with flaps...IMHO.. :mrgreen:
Dawg

ausreenactor

G'day!!

A brand new ELC Rough Wear B-3 is about as the biggest spend you could make. Surely in the back of your mind you would be thinking about resale?? And to remove that pocket will leave a tell tale pattern of holes. This will sell cheaply down the line...if it does sell...

Ballsy call for the sake of a pocket you never use...

Couchy

ausreenactor

G'day...

The certificate is the Standard Rough Wear one, whoever buys any of the RW branded stuff gets one..Nothing really pertaining to the authenticity of the two pocket B-3...Maybe it is the very rare B-4...Gaggin!!

Couchy

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Vcruiser said:
He needs two more straps hanging down with bright buckles...and a fleece hat with flaps...IMHO.. :mrgreen:

Never mind that ..... I just need to know what it is I have to spray, to keep that Rich out of my closet. :lol:

John Lever

As a Biology graduate I have to spoil the joke to tell you that Penguins and Polar Bears come from different poles !!
Doesn't Antarctic mean without bears or something ?