• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dubow Zipper Tape

B-Man2

Interesting thread and sadly with each passing year there are less and less people that can probably tell us
It makes sense making a set size jacket, rather than heighten the chances of the wrong size panels being fitted, the closet manufacturer presently to my mind anyway, still producing an A2 on a large enough scale and with a sense of pride is arguably Eastman…has Gary spoken to enough workers to have any definitive answers on the manufacturing process??, if yes then what would have been the problem of writing about it in his book, surely after all these years there are no “issues” of knowing about these things.

I have never had a any real dealings with Gary, perhaps there are folk on this site who would be better placed to ask him if he knows anything about this subject and if he would be happy it was shared.
John and Ken might be able to elaborate if they had the time or happy enough to come on the site and enlighten us.
Nicely stated talking points all of them .
Unfortunately I don’t think Ken is a participant any longer. It’s a shame to lose his experience and expertise but we haven’t seen him around now in quite some time .