• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this look like genuine leather ?

Ruminthrain

Jacket is missing it’s care labels - brand is CLOSED.

A046950D-B62A-401B-B1C4-F47A163736A3.jpeg

275506B1-7451-4DDD-BC6F-28209E4164E7.jpeg
9F1442EB-89A8-4595-9EDD-14C2B89E1750.jpeg

B-Man2

Yes it does . It’s been beat up and looks like it’s been sand blasted to get an aged look . Did you check the inside lining and the inside pockets for any type of cleaning or care labels ? That may show something . Look at the inside seams and down the arms as well .

Ruminthrain

I have tried to research the brand online and, although being a typical fashion brand, running premium prices. So far all the fur/shearling jackets I have found from Closed are listed as genuine leather.

B-Man2

I have tried to research the brand online and, although being a typical fashion brand, running premium prices. So far all the fur/shearling jackets I have found from Closed are listed as genuine leather.
I honestly don’t think there’s a big market for a fake leather jacket of this type . This is what we here refer to as a mall jacket of the 1980-1990 time frame .

B-Man2

You’re welcome and welcome to VLJ.
You should consider sticking g around and gaining some insight regarding this hobby .