• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anybody have a recent Schott b3 in the bronze cognac and gold fur color?

mulceber

We're all pretty familiar with each other's collections here and I don't think anyone has one.

Are you sure you're interested in Schott's version? There are more accurate B-3 repros out there that would be much less expensive. Just putting it out there.

i want schott's color. I LOVE it but i want a specific color that i saw in the picture here, but i do not know if the color on schott's website is this
Captureschott1.PNG

B-Man2

I think that most of the time the colors of the jackets in Manufacturers websites have been modified , altered and enhance to present the jacket in the best possible image .

I think that most of the time the colors of the jackets in Manufacturers websites have been modified , altered and enhance to present the jacket in the best possible image .
yeah that makes sense since many of the people showing me theirs like in the above photo i posted have a less orange color fur and more honey colored which i think looks a lot better

i just wanted more photos to compare since it's not cheap and i want it to be perfect.

Members online

Latest posts