• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does any one know who the maker of this A-2.

Bombing IP

I am alway's on the lookout for original cheap A2 jackets to send Shawn at 5 Star, I am not good at naming makers anyone know who made this jacket . Worthy pattern candidate for copying if he has not had this maker before .

Thanks Jeff BIP

B-Man2

I am alway's on the lookout for original cheap A2 jackets to send Shawn at 5 Star, I am not good at naming makers anyone know who made this jacket . Worthy pattern candidate for copying if he has not had this maker before .

Thanks Jeff BIP
I’m not linking up to it for some reason . If you have an Ebay item number I’ll try and help out .

Bombing IP

Here you go Burt

eBay item number:124553063871

Strange it works for me ok when I clicked on my link .

BIP

Bombing IP

Well I will pass on this as Shawn already has one ,and the Jacket is in production as we speak .Thanks for your input guys most appreciated

BIP

Silver Surfer

goat Dubow. presumably the crown zipper is in good usable shape, so right now the bidding is for the zipper, certainly not for the rotted jacket.