• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delayed Halloween Pic of the Avirex A2 in Action :)

aerob6girl

Gentlemen,

Though this is certainly by far not the best photo of me, the jacket prevails as looking marvelous for a slightly misty NY Halloween night. Don't worry, the jacket was kept inside :)

At any rate I know a few of you wanted to see photos of the jacket worn, here it is! With the exception of the slight bagginess of the sleeves, I think it looks great on me considering I'm not a size 38 guy with no chest! On the contrary, I thought I'd have serious difficulty with the A2 as a result of not exactly being flat chested.

All in all a very excellent jacket. I did win a little pocket money for the costume, $100! Hope all is well! Ps, my friend Chris (being a Yankees fan) is a Crying Mets Fan! :)
4094768999_753934d78f_b.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Thanks for the picture, Aerogirl, the jacket looks great.

And $100 for dressing up in an A-2 .... that's so funny. :D

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Well thankyou ... that's warsheep, he's in training to become an Eastman B-3.

And the guy with the cheque book, see if you can send him over here, some of us would like to meet him. ;)