• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Decent B-7 jacket and A-6 trousers

ausreenactor

Re: Decent B-7 jacket and trousers

Nice!!

In 'today' sizes as well. I am doubtful that someone will hit the BIN button for several reasons. The price of ELC repros appears to have
dropped over $200 in the last couple of months. Even when GWs pop up they fail to snare $600?? I am not sure if the downturn is still
hurting a lot in the US, but it has never been a better time to buy from Australia. I have ceased the sales completely. And I am currently listing as new repro, and mint original stuff, at half price and failing to attract bids.

Can not recall the last time I saw a 44 B-7 in any condition. Being the natural finish they are prone to the accumulating gunk, POLs and wear.
The seller has a rare set and has certainly left himself open to offers. Will be interesting to see how they go. I would hate to pay for Airmail!! Mein Gott!! It is a lot of jacket!!

Couchy

Re: Decent B-7 jacket and trousers

I have a size 44 B-7 I just recently bought. And yes it has accumulated much grime. It has a small patch on the backside where the right hip would be, and two small tears that I will mend. I am slowly cleaning it and the natural color is appearing from underneath the sooty layer. I am looking for the correct Talon zipper and it'll be back in service.
The guy I bought it from said he walked into a Salvation Army and found four on the same rack, side by side. He had seven before he sold one to me.