• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dave Marshall of Flight Suits/Gibson & Barnes

alcon

I was shocked to learn that Dave Marshall, the real brains behind the A-2 and Indy Jones jacket development at GB, doesn't work there anymore. For a number of years Dave has been a friend to all jacket lovers the world over. His vast knowledge of A-2s and his willingness to help everyone will be missed. I'm sure many here have talked to Dave throughout the years. Unfortunately for GB, this is a major blow to their declining customer service department. If anyone knows how he can be reached, please PM me. Fieldmarshall :shock:

bfrench

Administrator
alcon said:
I was shocked to learn that Dave Marshall, the real brains behind the A-2 and Indy Jones jacket development at GB, doesn't work there anymore. For a number of years Dave has been a friend to all jacket lovers the world over. His vast knowledge of A-2s and his willingness to help everyone will be missed. I'm sure many here have talked to Dave throughout the years. Unfortunately for GB, this is a major blow to their declining customer service department. If anyone knows how he can be reached, please PM me. Fieldmarshall :shock:

That is sad news indeed - Dave was always helpful to say the least.