• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curly fleece take 2, a lucky break with Eastman

John Lever

I found this one last week. It had been missed by seemingly everyone on ebay.
I love UK only listings.
It is totally brand new, the old story of worn only once is apparently true in this case. I think this is a half way house type of jacket that was made before the full broken grain only came into force. The wool is curly and very cream. The outer has the wrinkled broken grain type creases but it is gloss. It even has a brass Talon zip !!
A much better combination.
Not bad for £300

IMGP3234.jpg

IMGP3231.jpg

IMGP3229.jpg

IMGP3228.jpg

IMGP3225.jpg

IMGP3221.jpg

IMGP3223.jpg

IMGP3226.jpg

IMGP3251.jpg

sixties.nut

Not only has Watashi the God of Flight Jackets smiled upon you John giving you that nice jacket at a very good price but your seller actually delivered it as well. I once bought something on the auction unfortunately I didn't even get the box with the rock in it.

Buy yourself a Lottery Ticket man !

Falcon_52

Damn, John...you are the master of sheepskin! That jacket looks head and shoulders above the broken grain B-3 that you sold recently. Good catch!

Noel

John Lever

Falcon_52 said:
Damn, John...you are the master of sheepskin! That jacket looks head and shoulders above the broken grain B-3 that you sold recently. Good catch!

Noel
It was an auction for 7 days and had a start of £150. On the last day [ 2 bids £165] the seller changed it to a BIN. Must have got cold feet.