• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cuffs & Waistband - Help needed!

wop54

Hi eveybody!
Time to replace my GW Roughwear 1401-p's cuffs and waistband. What shall I do? Buy new ones? Where? Will a local sewer be able to do a nice work? Send the jacket sonewhere to be repaired? Where? I live in Italy but my son Lorenzo lives in London, could this help?
Last question, my jacket is light russet, have I only the mid-brown option? Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
I found this on the bay: http://www.ebay.it/itm/WW-II-US-Army-Ai ... be1&_uhb=1

Silver Surfer

contact platon [bill kelso]. bill kelso has done work for me and other members, and best as i can tell, everyone has been happy with the results.

MikeyB-17

Silver Surfer said:
contact platon [bill kelso]. bill kelso has done work for me and other members, and best as i can tell, everyone has been happy with the results.

Yeah they did my knits on my ELC A-2, did a splendid job.

A

Anonymous

Sorry guys but the knits replacement service had to be suspended by reason of shortage of knits.
Will be happy to replace knits as long as customer provides the knits.

wop54

PLATON said:
Sorry guys but the knits replacement service had to be suspended by reason of shortage of knits.
Will be happy to replace knits as long as customer provides the knits.
Thank you, Platon. I will wait until you are ready. :)