• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple Cap picks for deand

oose

Hi all and Dean,
Thought you might like these from USS Bon Homme Richard (CV-31) ate 1960's.

All the best
stu

deand

Oh yessssss! Very nice! Embroidered and beautiful, and I'll bet no platic snap back adjustables there! Just good old wool! Thanks for those, oose!

dean

dilbert

An almost identical cap like the blue one is available through the Navy's aviation museum in Pensacola- you can order on line. It's not wool and there is a plastic snap back, but you can't have everything?

There are two versions- one with just the gold wings ($15) and one with wings and "NAVAL AVIATION" printed on it (it comes as a combo with a t-shirt, $20)

This is the website. Go to the Museum Store and look under "caps" as well as "clothing- shirt/hat combo").
http://navalaviationmuseum.org/

dmar836

Unfortunately, those are modern trucker hats and I'm afraid much of what we avoid when it comes to these classic caps.
No offense, but the devil is in those details and they just aren't to be found today.

I like a few of the caps though like the Angels cap.

JMO,
Dave