• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could any one help?

dtai

Hi, it's me again,
I have a couple of questions to ask.
1. Help to identify the brand of this jacket?
2. Is this zipper legit for this era? I think this jacket from the 40s era.

Cheers, Dtai
IMG_8501.JPG
IMG_8500.JPG
IMG_8499.JPG

MaydayWei

Hi
Your jacket is a 1957 era Cagleco Sportswear G-1 jacket . As P-47 advised the zipper is a replacement one . You can learn more about your jackets and research them here :

Nailed it, Burt. A Calgeco Sportswear Mil-J-7823 (AER) with such a stunning chicken nugget mouton. I swear, a lot of chicken nuggets going around the VLJ lately... and I am not complaining!

B-Man2

Nailed it, Burt. A Calgeco Sportswear Mil-J-7823 (AER) with such a stunning chicken nugget mouton. I swear, a lot of chicken nuggets going around the VLJ lately... and I am not complaining!

Hi Wei
You are rapidly becoming the “G-1 Guru “ around this place . I’m learning stuff I never knew by reading some of your posts . You da man !!:)

MaydayWei

Hi Wei
You are rapidly becoming the “G-1 Guru “ around this place . I’m learning stuff I never knew by reading some of your posts . You da man !!:)

Thanks for your kind words, Burt. But I must respectfully disagree, that place goes to @Maverickson. All that I've learned about G-1's is via the VLJ, especially his posts.
As for the jacket above, I literally just read the black tag. :p
Although... I'd like to think I could be the VLJ's resident CWU45/P guru... maybe haha

B-Man2

Thanks for your kind words, Burt. But I must respectfully disagree, that place goes to @Maverickson. All that I've learned about G-1's is via the VLJ, especially his posts.
As for the jacket above, I literally just read the black tag. :p
Although... I'd like to think I could be the VLJ's resident CWU45/P guru... maybe haha
Your right Wei ... He is the man on USN jackets . He hasn’t been around for a while . I miss him!