• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cool !!!!!

Andrew

No idea how correct this is but in the past someone identified him as Eastman's HK Agent.

fishmeok

Some nice close ups of one of Dave's hats though. Have to get me one of those some day.
Cheers
Mark

Lee-AVG

to be frank, some pose is a little bit weird and some jackets fit him not so well in my opinion.

PS: He's just the Eastman's Agent in Taiwan.

MikeyB-17

The bike jacket is a Roadstar-I have a 1997 catalogue with it in, but I thought they'd stopped making them. Looks like they still make them for the Japanese market.

havocpaul

Brings new meaning to the phrase 'laid back'!! Good to see some posing of ELC product and never seen one of those Buco-type jackets before, they kept that one quiet. The Hartmann is a great-looking jacket especially the black version.

Hawkeye

He has photos of the roughwear B-6 and brown leather Hartmann up now, as well as the RAF aircrew sweater.

rich

Peter Graham said:
I think he looks like a wanker.

Peter, you could say the same about Karl Lagerfield, except you might need to delete the 'I think'. And insert the word 'complete'.

kl.jpg

better duck

Peter Graham said:
Rich, who is this guy ? Whoever he is, I think you are right in your assesment !
You're obviously no fashion cognoscenti. If you were, you probably wouldn't be interested in the stuff we discuss on our forum: mutually exclusive, I would say. But hey: complete wanker he may be, he has a looooot more money then either you or me or the both of us combined (and throw in some more forum members financial situations).