• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contrat ralph edwards

Domi88

Bonjour à tous, j'aimerais en savoir plus sur ce contrat et connaître l'année si possible. ...MERCI

Attachments

• original_67e278a3-e8c8-4b8e-9a2a-96174196e82b_Screenshot_2023-02-25-12-17-33-444_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    original_67e278a3-e8c8-4b8e-9a2a-96174196e82b_Screenshot_2023-02-25-12-17-33-444_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 76

Erwin

Hi there,

I don't want to be rude, but it looks like this is not a forum where the French language is the default one. Correct me, if I'm wrong about that.

Military specification MIL-J-7823C (WEP) RALPH EDWARDS SPORTSWEAR, INC. CONTRACT NO. DSA-1-4342-64-C [where 64 in DSA - Defense Supply Agency number points to 64, which means 1964]. It is always good to use the "search" option, I found here really decent information regarding the G1 contracts.

Regards

Erwin

No problem at all, I assume that using the English language can help with receiving answers to your question. BTW it is a nice and cheap G1, but the zipper has to be replaced.

blackrat2

Hi and welcome, yes French isn’t the first language here
There is plenty of stuff on here about G-1’s and hopefully people can help you with these jackets, sadly the Roger M site has gone now but I know someone posted a link to some of the information that was on his site on a thread somewhere on here
The Vintage section and what are you wearing is where you’ll see lots of originals posted…or elaborate on what you want to know about this specific contract
Hope that helps

mulceber

This should help:

And yep, @Erwin is correct - 1964.