• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coming soon...

A

Anonymous

52591858.jpg

Weasel_Loader

I like the idea. RM Great Escape is way over priced in my opinion. Yours should be much better priced and should be a hit. Good luck and look forward to seeing the final product.

Roughwear

PLATON said:

I understand McQueen wore a Roughwear 27752 and so would have had this label:
034.jpg

Perhaps I'm wrong here about the actual contract but the film spin off labels pictured above are surely not intended for an A2? Some other jacket I hope. The avid Hilts fan can buy a GW or ELC RW 27752 repro and add the captains bars and name strip.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Roughwear said:
Perhaps I'm wrong here about the actual contract but the film spin off labels pictured above are surely not intended for an A2?

The Costume Co. label is in addition to the traditional black Toys McCoy Mfg. Co. replica spec label.

... and yes, you could create your own version, but remember, the Toys A-2 comes complete with McQUEEN SILVER RING.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Roughwear said:
In that case with the silver ring thrown in I know where I would spend my money! :lol:

I know, you're saving up for the McQueen trousers. ;)

Toys produce a large range of McQueen merchandise, and it's all trade-mark protected, and licensed. Knocking off the Hollywood Costume Co. label may not be one of Platon's better ideas.

RCSignals

deeb7 said:
Roughwear said:
In that case with the silver ring thrown in I know where I would spend my money! :lol:

Toys produce a large range of McQueen merchandise, and it's all trade-mark protected, and licensed. Knocking off the Hollywood Costume Co. label may not be one of Platon's better ideas.

That Hollywood Costume Co label itself is a knock off of the Western Costumes Hollywood Label.

BK is probably fine

ausreenactor

deeb7 said:
Roughwear said:

Yarp...me thinking the same thing.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
RCSignals said:
That Hollywood Costume Co label itself is a knock off of the Western Costumes Hollywood Label.

BK is probably fine

Yes, but Toys are licensed, and pay royalties to put the Steve McQueen name on it.