• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cloth patch donations for handicapped man

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello I got an e mail from a man who has Muscular Dystrophy an he's a cloth patch collector , I really don't have much of anything to send him but thought of you people here and wanted to ask anyone who may have some spares to send them on to him , here's his adress , thanks guys !

Art Samel
1700 Tuckerstown Road
Dresher ,Pennsylvania

Hello members , since posting this notice, I was contacted by another site I posted a note to help him, and was told he is not trustworthy, then I was contacted by Art himself claiming the other site is "falsely" accusing him of bad trade/or whatever , I will leave it to your discretion as to what is true and what is not , as I now don't know who to believe.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello everyone PLEASE NOTE < I JUST FOUND OUT THE MAN I LISTED IS A "SCAMMER,supposedly it ends up for sale on E bay is what I was told , PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO HIM !!!!!!!

I am sorry I fell for this and wanted to let all here of the site know so they do not get duped, Art contacted me and said the site that reported him as not trustworthy is falsely doing so , so I don't know who to beleive , it's your choice.
Johnny

Vcruiser

I was thinking of posting that I was enemic and needed a nice new blood chit...but figured it might not go over too well... :mrgreen:

Atticus

Vcruiser said:
I was thinking of posting that I was enemic and needed a nice new blood chit...but figured it might not go over too well... :mrgreen:
:D :D :D

Kinda raised flags in my mind, too. But I figured it was just the cynical prosecutor in me...

AF