• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

civilian jacket - biker - possibly LF , request help to ID

dujardin

hello guyssssss,

when i join the forum some times ago, i presented a civilian jacket but receive not much info.
i came back with her because i wish to learn a little bit more from you.

this is a jacket my father use as biker jacket from 1954 till mid 60's begin of 70's (if i remember well).

i discover on this site

http://www.rathbonemuseum.com/GERMANY/G ... ERJKT.html

that

The metal zipper of the boot made by RiRi, the main german zipper manufacturer.

and except the pocket, my jacket is similar to this one and have also a RiRi zipper.

PICT0013-3.jpg

can someone tell me more????

i will place other photos soon, check this many thanks in advance marcel

dujardin

so, here comes the photos...
PICT0004-3.jpg

PICT0005-4.jpg

PICT0006-2.jpg

PICT0007-1.jpg

PICT0011-4.jpg

PICT0012-3.jpg

PICT0014-2.jpg

PICT0015-2.jpg

PICT0016-1.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0009-2.jpg

hope that someone can help me. if you have any question; don't hesitate. many thanks byeeeeeeeeeeee marcel

Peter Graham

asiamiles said:
Obviously a Luftwaffe jacket! :D
Indeed. Exactly the type of jacket regularly advertised on ebay as a Luftwaffe jacket. Unfortunately I can offer no input relating to the jacket except to say that it's a cool looking jacket and to hold on to it.

A

Anonymous

Lokks to me to be a commercially made French or Belgian made jacket ,tanning is chrome .I personally do not think this is a Luftwaffe jacket but does display similar features .

Rgds jeff

Roughwear

This is definitely a Luftwaffe jacket. You can see where the shoulder boards fit and I can make out the outline of the breast eagle. ;) Seriously though its a French or Belgium bike jacket dating from the late 40s early 50s.