• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Civilian A2 style jacket

les_garten

Roughwear said:
les_garten said:
Now down to $550!! I made an offer for $25, she said she is reporting me AGAIN to Ebay.

Wow! $25 sounds a generous offer. :lol:

You're probably right, it was an impulse move on my part! You get caught up in the Hype and hit the button!

les_garten

fishmeok said:
Looks like Scully has moved somewhat away from their past- this is the closet I could find, kinda vauguely resembles a flight jacket:

http://www.scullyleather.com/pages.asp? ... ge=20&sup=

'Tho calling it a "Knit Trim Blouson" really kills it for me...
Cheers
Mark

You ain't seen nothing yet. You should have seen the "Model" she hired the first version of this auction. PRICELESS! Cryin' shame she pulled that guy out of her auction. My "Crack reference" she associated with the model cause He looked like a drug dealer I guess to her. I actually missed the drug dealer/Model connection till she went ballistic on me about it. She thought, I thought, it was a picture of the auction owner! The Pacific Northwest is known for good Cannabis!

Stony

The funny thing is she's threatening you with Ebay and then on the other she's dropped her price so much you know your replies have had an effect on her. What a Lemming. :roll: