• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherry red knit set

Clark J

Anyone have an idea where i can get a set cherry red knits like the ones used on some Aero contracts.I don't think Aero sell knits any more...Hey Bev any ideas?? Clark.

Clark J

DUH!!!Good catch I have seen those I didn't read the whole listing,I thought it was just for the cuffs only!Mighty spendy if I must say!!

Roughwear

They look very bright in the photos. Eastman will sell you a complete set as well, which is spot on in terms of colour and weave. Just email Gary.

Clark J

Only as a last resort Andrew.I can't tell you how dissatisfied I"am with their wrist knits!My new Monarchs are already fuzzy and streched out unlike the nice waist knit.Anyone here that has a GW and an Eastman can relate to what I say is true.LOVE the jacket but.................

Clark J

2 yr old GW-bottom (lots of wear time)less then 1 yr Eastman(very little use).
095.jpg

Roughwear

I have bought several sets of berry knits from ELC and they are much better quality than the ones they currently use on the Monarch. They are much closer to original knits than the ones used on GW A2s until fairly recently.