• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheap Japanese 37J1

SuinBruin

Crazy cheap actually (just over $100) with the low value of the yen. The liner is funky (what's that texture? moleskin or something?), and while it looks like it's made of bedford cord, the wales run horizontally instead of vertically. :? Still, for the price, not a bad option if you're into this kind of thing. Funny how a few years ago the 37J1 was very much a rarity and now the RMJ, Buzz Rickson, and other models seem to be everywhere.

Atticus

Oh, but were I smaller...or that Asians were larger. A size 44 is an XXL? An Asian made jacket that fits me would have a tag looking like the sweat band in a Clear Beaver Stetson....Seven X!

AF

SuinBruin

Atticus said:
Oh, but were I smaller...or that Asians were larger. A size 44 is an XXL? An Asian made jacket that fits me would have a tag looking like the sweat band in a Clear Beaver Stetson....Seven X!

AF
:lol:

Skyhawk

OK I got a size 40 OTW. I watched them go out of stock and then come back so I ordered one. They now only have 36 and 40s though. I think they had 38s before but they are out now. It should fit me according to how it looks on the model and his weight and height. We shall see... it was around $120 including shipping to the USA.