• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chambray Shirts

sparidon

Guys,
In your opinion, who makes teh best repop chambray shirts? I've been looking at the Buzz shirts and they are sweet, but I was also looking at WWII Impression's chambray as well. WWII Imp's shirts look pretty nice. Anybody have one, or a Buzz to compare? Opinions? Suggestions? Thanks all.

Seth

SuinBruin

I have the Buzz chambray and it's great. Fits fine in the chest, maybe a little on the snug side, but definitely short in the sleeve. I wear them rolled so it doesn't bother me.

I got it a couple of years ago off Rakuten when the price and exchange rate were reasonable. It was about the same as a JCrew or RRL Chinese-made chambray shirt, so buying it was a no-brainer.

stanier

The Buzz shirts are superb, IMHO.

However, unless your chest size is really all chest as oppose to abdomen I suggest going at least two sizes up.

All my work shirts are 16 collar, but my Buzz Chambrays are 18 collar XXl, and I've worked my way through the smaller sizes in disbelief.

I'd advise to learn from my experience which has been expensive!

Cheers

johnwayne

Gents
check out Dockers (see their website) - they do a grey and a blue at £70 which IMO is still a bit pricey for what ultimately is a basic shirt but I picked one up for £15 BNWT's on ebay and its a nice shirt I have to say.
From what Ive seen of BR (on ELC's stand at Duxford airshow) its comparable
Cheers
Wayne