• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CBI Dubow size 40

shanghai joe

Roughwear said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/a2-a-2-jacket-du-bow-sz-40-ATC-CBI-flying-tigers-groupo_W0QQitemZ280236086492

Rather nice Dubow, which is back on Ebay. The seller is a forum member.

check out the patches too.............. ;)

shanghai joe

Peter Graham said:
Joe, with all due respect, a description and some measurements might help to shift it.

peter,

don't have to be so polite.with all due respect.....common you're a straight shooter!

working on it......having a brain fart.....

hey your write up on the spiewark was pretty good.......maybe you can gimme a hand with mine?

I'll appreciate that very much.........

Roughwear

Sadly for SJ this one did not sell for the second time. The lack of measurements and high BIN may partly explain its refusal to leave London! Better luck next time S.J.

A

Anonymous

Peter Graham said:
Joe, with all due respect, a description and some measurements might help to shift it.
Doesn't matter, you have to be from one of those countries with the big bucks, US, UK,OR JAPAN go figure.

shanghai joe

MarkP40 said:
Peter Graham said:
Doesn't matter, you have to be from one of those countries with the big bucks, US, UK,OR JAPAN go figure.

not really.........sometimes sending to Europe can be a real headache and with the recent delay with Royal mail taking 2-3 weeks and Italian customs et al................

shanghai joe

Roughwear said:
Sadly for SJ this one did not sell for the second time. The lack of measurements and high BIN may partly explain its refusal to leave London! Better luck next time S.J.

not really sad..........just fishin' around so I'm keeping her.

thanks for condolences!