• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian flight jacket

MikeyB-17

I do spend rather a lot of time on Instagram, and there are several interesting militaria sites. Came across this the other day, never seen one before. Just goes to show that there are other jackets out there than the usual A-2’s/G-1’s/B-10’s etc. I think this may have been for sale, but can’t see it listed on their website.

MauldinFan

Canadians have some neat modern flight jackets. I saw a few for sale in a Vancouver store when my wife and I were there for the winter Olympics, but I didn't want to carry something like that around all day. I need to get back up there...

I do spend rather a lot of time on Instagram, and there are several interesting militaria sites. Came across this the other day, never seen one before. Just goes to show that there are other jackets out there than the usual A-2’s/G-1’s/B-10’s etc. I think this may have been for sale, but can’t see it listed on their website.
and final thing, if you want close up images, look in the archive section:

JonnyCrow

Vintage Canadian jacket for sale here in Spain on that vintage sell site, label still there and a 76 Olympics patch sewn on doesn't seem bad for 24 euros
Screenshot_20221029-065425.png

MikeyB-17

I'm The Major's Tailor. Yes that jacket was for sale and sold very quickly. It's an absolutely amazing pattern, like the best parts of a B-15 refined and finessed. Thanks for the support, glad you like my page. Cheers, Rich
Hi Rich, I really like it, you get some great stuff, and as I said, it makes a change to see some lesser-known kit from different countries.

ausreenactor

I'm The Major's Tailor. Yes that jacket was for sale and sold very quickly. It's an absolutely amazing pattern, like the best parts of a B-15 refined and finessed. Thanks for the support, glad you like my page. Cheers, Rich
Do you do work for CAPTs too? Asking for a friend...

Senior officer's only I'm afraid. Have to keep the rifraff out. All joking aside, I'm actually the Marketing Director for Alpha Industries. Always curious to read the Alpha related commentary on this forum!