• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you measure your M65's for me?

Tim P

I have recently taken possession of a nice white metal zipped M-65 jacket that has great USAF Security service patch, branch and (the selling point) my name on the name tape which fits but is shortish if I am picky.
The absence of labels however leads me to speculate that the advertised large short size may be a guestimate on the part of the seller. As it is only two or three fingers width shorter than my Large Long example I reckon it to be a Large Reg.

If anyone has large short, reg or long M65's, especially short, could you chuck the nape to hem length on here in inches so I can compare?

Cheers!

Tim P

cool, many thanks. My large long measures 33.25 down the back whereas my unknown size measures 31.75 I just need to see what a short measures...

watchmanjimg

Tim, I just measured an early standardized example from my collection in Large Short. It's just shy of 30 inches from base of collar to bottom of hem. Your sounds like a Large Regular.