• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone ID this vintage motorcycle jacket?

newenglandcliff

I picked this up many years ago but don't know the maker. The only form of ID is a leather patch on the wearers right breast inside, sewn to the lining. You can't really make out what is says but an image of a steer head takes up most of it. There are 4 words all around it. One looks like it may say APPAREL, another something like ANNRR, another looking like it may say TAILOR, and I can't make out the 4th word. All the zips are Talon. I seem to recall the seller telling me years ago sometghing about a small maker in the Pacific Northwest, maybe Seattle. Looks like it could be from the 70's. Any thoughts?

008.jpg
005.jpg

Smithy

Apparel Annex, 70s indeed.​

Marc it's great to have you as a member here. Most of us concentrate on military jackets (even though it's called Vintage Leather Jackets) so to have a guy on here who's super knowledgeable about these vintage civvy jackets is of real worth here.

Not my area of interest but I can really appreciate the knowledge you bring and its worth to the forum.

Thanks mate.

Marc mndt

Marc it's great to have you as a member here. Most of us concentrate on military jackets (even though it's called Vintage Leather Jackets) so to have a guy on here who's super knowledgeable about these vintage civvy jackets is of real worth here.

Not my area of interest but I can really appreciate the knowledge you bring and its worth to the forum.

Thanks mate.
Thanks, I'm happy to share my knowledge. I enjoy it actually, answering these 'who's the maker' questions. As long as they're civilian styles :).

MikeyB-17

Stick around, will ya? :D It’s great to have someone around who knows about this stuff. A lot of the ‘can you identify my jacket?’ queries are about non-military stuff (when they’re not about modern mall jackets), which most of us don’t have a Scooby about. BTW, I like the Apparel Annex jacket.

Members online

Latest posts