• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson B-15C

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
Though I'd post some photos of the BR B-15C I recently took delivery of. There seems to be a lack of photos of jackets on here (compared to previous incarnations of the forum - I suppose people get sick of re-posting) so I thought I'd start posting a few in order to let potential buyers see the jackets in a different light to that which the makers show them on their websites.
Here's the B-15 C (Mall cop jacket) :D

B015c01.jpg

B-15C02.jpg

B-15C03.jpg

B-15C04.jpg

I'd like that spring loaded Crown on everything I own that has a zipper !!

I do do requests so if I've posted photos of any jacket here or elsewhere and you would like to see other details of it, let me know and I'll try to oblige.
Cheers,
Dave

I'm getting the nylon bug now.

The Alpha B15 I just got is great , really comfy and warm too, but Im not keen on the synth collar so I'm considering a BR B15C.

How do they fit compared to say an ELC A2 or Alpha B15 ?

I normally wear an ELC A2 size 40 which is a great fit for me , the Alpha B15 replica size 38 fits pretty well except that it seems a bit short at the back.

Any advice would be much apreciated

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
johnny english said:
I normally wear an ELC A2 size 40 which is a great fit for me , the Alpha B15 replica size 38 fits pretty well except that it seems a bit short at the back.

I have a BR MA-1 Size M, that fits more, or less the same as my Alpha B-15C.

I would say go for the 40 ....

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
johnny english said:
I wonder if ELC will be having a New Years sale ?

It might be safer to buy it now ....

With the new exchange rates, it's £27.00 cheaper than HPA, and that's a turnaround.

The two largest sizes are sold out ... I think that ELC may need to increase their prices, when they replace this current stock.

good point - I was kinda hoping in this recession they might be desperate for sales.
I wonder how many jackets ELC sell in a year and what sort of profit they make ?
I don't kow if they are a ltd co or whether their acounts are viewable

question now is blue or green, is the B15 blue the same shade as the L2A ?

ELC are out of size 40 Olives and not getting anymore untill the autumn, so It'll have to be the blue.
Is the collar a bit bigger on the BR than the Alpha ?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
johnny english said:
Is the collar a bit bigger on the BR than the Alpha ?

A little .... the Alpha collar is slightly cut away, and rounded at the front.

Not much in it though, and the Buzz version looks to be more correct.

Anybody ever used Rakuten in Japan for ordering Jackets.

I've just been a bit rash after some beers and ordered a BR B15 C 1951 model on line.
I hope it works our OK and actually get's delivered.

Members online

Latest posts