• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Spring Sale 15% Off .. 3 days only

B-Man2

Here ya go guys !
It’s that time of the year!

IMG_3090.png

Spitfireace

Who cleaned up on this one? I've spent about seven hundred dollars on Bronson in the last while. So I think I'm good. Got the N-1, the M-1, the L-2A. Couple of chambray shirts, the black waffle cotton top. Not sure if the original chambrays were that light of a material though. Thin, but seem well made. Dry fast if you just want to wash them in the sink and hang them up.

Spitfireace

Nice, I'm currently wearing the MA-1, I think it's really a well made jacket. Beats the current Alpha commercial offering, which is made in China anyways, and doesn't have the attention to original detail that the Bronson has. For instance, the fill on the Bronson is sixty per cent wool which is close to the original, and makes a big difference in feel and weight, comparing an original to a knock off. Would like to see the AL-1.

mulceber

Neat jacket type:
IMG_1433.png

IMG_1438.png

IMG_1435.png

IMG_1437.png

Not the sort of thing I'd be willing to spend RMC, Eastman or GW money on (I think RMC is the only top-tier company that reproduces them? edit: checked, and Buzz Rickson does too.), but it's a unique flight jacket and a great addition to the collection at this price point.

atlasfields

Nice! How do you like the M-43?
Just arrived today. Fit and finish seem spot on. A little sheen on the sateen, so thinking a cold water wash and a no-heat dryer to help break it in. Does fit trimly across the chest. Wearing a short sleeve shirt in the pic, and could wear a thin sweater, but wouldn't add much more. Fit in the shoulder and chest remind me of my ELC A2. Though maybe this will inspire me to drop that "winter weight" I managed to pack on, lol

M1943.jpg

MikeyB-17

I bought their AL-1 when it first came out, I was intrigued by it too, as it isn’t one you hear much about. Great jacket, but I found that it just didn’t suit me. The handwarmer pockets on the chest are a great idea, and I’m sure they were the very fellows in the Aleutians, but they tend to bulk out the chest area, which is not a flattering look, especially if one is not exactly sylph-like. I sold mine. I have the B-9, which I absolutely love, and the N-1, although I think mine is Friday afternoon job, with some dodgy stitching. Good beater though. Might see what else I can pick up.