• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson a-1 info please

Silver Surfer

anyone have a Bronson a-1 jacket? sizing? weight of the goatskin, ie: heavy-thick, light weight-thinner? squeaky creaky? any info appreciated.

dinomartino1

1.2mm goat, I would say mid weight, one thing to be aware of and anybody has bought one recently can chip in, the collar used to be to small and buy that I mean it is not wide enough so instead of sittng flat it tends to stick up in the air at the front because at the back of the collar it's too narrow so it does not fold back over itself properly. I bought one along time ago when they first started making them so that might have changed. Other than that a good jacket for the price, mine did not squeak/creak, it was one of my favourite jackets.

00x.jpg

B-Man2

I have one … no squeak … goat is on the heavy side, but for the price I like the jacket and it meets all of my expectations. It’s not an ELC but for me it works and I look at it often. ( It’s been 99F down here this entire past week)

Last edited:

CBI

having owned a few of these, I can attest that they look better worn than in any static photo (not that any of the photos are bad!!!!! A great fitting jacket with a super vibe.