• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronco A2 Belonging to Russell J Johnson, Brigadier General, Bronze Star,Purple Heart

Changeling

For sale on Ebay a genuine WW2 Bronco belonging to Brigadier General Russell J Johnson and shown with a summary of his service history. Size 42 in Seal brown with Crown zipper.

Edward

this was up on eBay before... I was tempted then and I think he wanted more at the time... now its really tempting but I fear the tag price of restoration. it appears much of the threads are rotting. I would be afraid to even display it but only flat as it would probably fall apart on a mannequin

Geeboo

The major concern for the originals for sale on eBay is the condition of the leather, which is very difficult to tell just by the seller description or pics. I have bought one A2 which leather seems intact, but when really tried it on after receiving it thus exerting normal pressure - seams broke & some fragile area of the leather broke as well.

CBI

I have not had any problems that I can remember at least!!! with buying originals online. Just be as careful as you can!