• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

broken zipper pull HELP!!!!

normanpitkin

tempImage3hB2kL.jpg

JonnyCrow

I've used araldite liquid metal glue many times on worse than that and I'd touch it up after with a bit of tamiya antique brass paint, but that's me

A2 B3au

It's been a life saver sometimes for old restoration metal that turns a little fragile
Have u seen this fella on Instagram.. check his page out,he’s a wizard with vintage flight jackets, he comes from a decent design lineage and takes pride in restoring original pieces in to wearable items.
Stanford_vintage
E757A29C-A370-4EB4-A8A5-9C5C737143EC.jpeg

Harris_HTM

Araldite metal solution
Surprised to see that Araldite is used also for zippers!
Useful information of the day: This epoxy (SW404) is widely used at renovation of old steel bridges (more specifically for replacing corroded rivets with injection friction bolts).

JonnyCrow

Surprised to see that Araldite is used also for zippers!
Useful information of the day: This epoxy (SW404) is widely used at renovation of old steel bridges (more specifically for replacing corroded rivets with injection friction bolts).
Araldite steel is super strong