• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brent's Sportswear L-2A

flightmac

What do people think about the Brent's Sportswear L-2A? How does it compare with the originals? I'm just curious. I bought it a few years ago in a clearance sale from "The Sportsman's Guide". It was only $20 I believe. I took a chance that it would fit and it does; when I don't eat too much rich food (closer to a 42 than a 44).

watchmanjimg

I think most of us agree that it's a good deal for the money. Not on the level of a Buzz Rickson, but so much less expensive that many wouldn't care.

Weasel_Loader

Agree. I owned a Brents L-2A also at one time. Along with Alpha Replica series, just a notch (slightly large notch) down from Buzz. The only other companies that can come closer to Buzz are MASH and Real McCoy but they don't produce nylon on a regular basis as far I as know and when they do are just as expensive as Buzz.

I would have kept my Brents if I didn't like to eat as much as I do lately. :)