• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand spankin' new!

bfrench

Administrator
hacker said:
It's been a while....since I got a new new jacket.

I've been collecting Navy jackets for over thirty years, and I've seen all the usual "like new, mint, from a time capsule, blah, blah, blah" hype ...this one is the finest condition jacket I've ever seen!.......I would guess it was issued, and then placed in storage since. 1950's Dubow G-1, the Conmar zipper pull is still solid black, the teeth untouched. There is absolutely no wear anywhere!...Sonofagun fits great too!...First scratch will be mine :twisted: Hacker

G-1s and Falcos - what a perfect fit - both from the same era.

Cheers,
Bill French

Wow. I'm a G1 type of guy, too,..and that is one really nice jacket. I'd wear that sucker to hell and back. It'd be a sin to let it languish any longer.

m444uk

Very nice. Perhaps the second best condition one in the World. There is at least one new in box 7823 Dubow around owned by Stuart Clurman.

When I had my unissued Foster 7823 which was sealed in original box, I couldn't resist wearing it ! The mouton fades quite quickly in sunlight. After a years wear....

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

foster2.jpg

hacker

It has already returned to its element.......up flying yesterday....no scratches to report, plane or jacket :D

Hacker

airfrogusmc

WOW what a beauty Hack.... Congrats on the great find.

Merry Christmas and wear it in good health in the new year.

airfrogusmc

m444uk said:
Very nice. Perhaps the second best condition one in the World. There is at least one new in box 7823 Dubow around owned by Stuart Clurman.

When I had my unissued Foster 7823 which was sealed in original box, I couldn't resist wearing it ! The mouton fades quite quickly in sunlight. After a years wear....

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

foster2.jpg

Where the heck do you guys find these jackets NICE....

hacker

On the hunt for Santa....he usually hits us early...before you flatlanders :p

This jacket has now seen more flight time in the past 48 hrs then in the previous 55 years :D

IMGP3008.jpg

Vcruiser

hacker said:

This jacket has now seen more flight time in the past 48 hrs then in the previous 55 years :D

IMGP3008.jpg

Just wondering...
Is that a HandiWipe soaked in Pecards behind your head..? :mrgreen:
Your Bud

bfrench

Administrator
hacker said:

Great pic, Hacker.

Merry Santa hunting