• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BR MA-1 vs. Real McCoy's MA-1 ?

Rutger

You're spot on, I checked and my RM has the bar tacks, and none of the three BR currently down in the hall does.
I wonder how I missed that, they must have been staring at me several times when I looked the jacket over :? .
Now I do start to wonder which originals did have them.

That looks like one of them UV-ed jackets btw. One wonders what the imaginary pilot must have been doing up there, with the entire back bombarded with fotons that way. Can't they just try to be a bit more realistic when they do that?

watchmanjimg

Rutger said:
That looks like one of them UV-ed jackets btw. One wonders what the imaginary pilot must have been doing up there, with the entire back bombarded with fotons that way. Can't they just try to be a bit more realistic when they do that?

I thought they did a reasonably good job with the UV-faded example. Check out the original in this link:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4587&hilit=+dobbs