• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BR A-10 Gloves

Steve H

Loving the knit colour on these puppies! Great gloves.
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

fishmeok

Who makes the next best? Anyone ever gotten the Garcia or others offered on e-bay?

Thank you
Mark

Steve H

Yeah, I also got the Garcias- nowhere near these things for quality or accuracy. The Garcias have synthetic lining, synthetic cuffs. thinner leather. The old saying, you gets what you pays for!

fishmeok

That's pretty much what I thought- better just hold off and obsess about something else for a while...

Cheers
Mark

Marv

Eastman make a damn fine version of the A-10 gloves and very accurate I am lead to believe.....here are a couple of photos of mine.

f832c63b.jpg

b9c35ff1.jpg

dmar836

I don't think those will be any better than the Garcia gloves - look very similar.
Guys, when you measure around your hand like they show you to, how to the BR gloves run in their sizing? True, over, under?
Thanks in advance,
Dave

sparidon

The Buzz gloves are pretty true to size. I measured out to a 9 1/2 and ordered same. When the gloves arrived, they were a perfect fit.

Seth

Steve H

Same- I heard gloves correspond to your shoe size and it seems true in this case- The BR measure out spot on.

dmar836

Interesting point. I wear 9 1/2 shoes but my palm circ measures 8 1/2. I have some vintage size 10 officer's dress gloves that were a perfect fit. Not sure it that's from shrinkage, vintage sizing, or...... looks like I had better not take the $100 chance.
Dave

ausreenactor

dmar836 said:
Interesting point. I wear 9 1/2 shoes but my palm circ measures 8 1/2. I have some vintage size 10 officer's dress gloves that were a perfect fit. Not sure it that's from shrinkage, vintage sizing, or...... looks like I had better not take the $100 chance.
Dave

Just do it! :cool: You could alway try HWT and if it fails drastically, whack them in the box and put $125 on them and someone on eBay will snap them up..

Couchy

Steve H

sparidon said:
I don't know about the shoe size thing. I wear a 12 shoe and a 9 1/2 glove.

Seth
It was something I'd heard is all. Probably an old wives tale... Works for my size but then I might be "middle of the scale"